One Source has the solution for your phone needs. We can provide a phone network that’s reliable, flexible, and easily customized to your needs. Our business phone solution gives you back the options traditional phone service providers have been holding onto, and it does it at a fraction of the price. Contact us to learn more at (800) 875- or 8843ITsolutions@osisit.com.
A lot of smaller companies think that advanced business telephone networks are the purview only of big companies like Fortune 500 companies. Today’s technologies mean that’s not the case anymore. At One Source, we can set up a phone network customized for your business, and we’ll make sure it fits within your budget and meets your needs.
There are two main options when it comes to selecting the right phone system for your business: on-premises or hosted.
On-premises means the technology for your network is contained within your office, is owned by you, and is controlled by you. Hosted means that we take care of the network and provide all its services to you, and all you have to do is dial. Here are some key benefits that both provide:
- Affordability: No hidden charges or unexpected fees at the end of the month with our phone solution; you control your features. Moreover, if you use a VoIP phone network with your system, you completely get around needing a provider at all, so you get your service for a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Convenience: Your phone network is easily accessible both inside and outside your office by using a VoIP connection. Use the same phone lines at the office, at home, on the go with a mobile device, wherever.
- Ease of Use: We keep the interfaces user-friendly and help you with installation and training to get the most out of them.
- Adaptability: Your phone network is easily scaled to the needs of your business. How many extensions do you need? What services do you want? Pay for those and nothing more!
- Advanced Features: Access business class features normally unavailable on traditional phone networks for smaller businesses, such as:
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And more
Whether you have the technology for your phones housed in your office or you pay us to host them, you’ll get all of these benefits and more. It makes sense to make the switch.
There are some key differences between on-premises and hosted service, and it comes down to control. With your own technology, you have the control to make changes yourself, adapt your technology as you see fit, and expand when you want to. When you use a hosted network, you place your trust in a company like One Source to take care of your needs.
But if you want the control that an on-premises system provides, you have to be able to pay for it. It is more expensive to implement your own system, and you will have to cover any maintenance costs in the future. Plus, having the control might not be what you’re looking for – many business owners don’t want the hassle of an expensive or complicated technology system taking up space in their office.
If you’re a small business owner, a hosted system is more likely the right fit for your needs. Trusting in One Source for your phone network provides these values:
- Reliability: We monitor your phone system 24/7 to ensure it stays online, so you never have to worry about unexpected downtime.
- Security: With a hosted phone system in the cloud, your network won’t be confined to a system directly in your office. That means if anything ever happens to your onsite equipment, your phone system is still safely operating from an offsite data center without any interruptions. You never have to worry about expensive repairs for a damaged system.
- Predictability: We cover all of the back-end for your network. That means we do regular maintenance, we ensure updates are put in place, and we take care of the power costs and anything else that might happen. All you have to do is pay your flat-rate monthly fee and use your phones. Simple!
Our team of experts have helped many businesses like yours take easy advantage of the power of an advanced business phone system. Put your trust in your One Source for all the accessibility and reliability our Hosted Phone Solution can offer. To learn more about what we can do for you, schedule a free no-obligation review of your business’s IT by calling us at (800) 875- or emailing us at 8843ITsolutions@osisit.com.