Elevate your business to the next level with fully
integrated communications for your company.
Phone systems and communication within the workplace have changed. If you’re
still using antiquated business phones, you can do much better.
Consider this – there’s now an easy-to-use cloud-based unified communications
service that helps employees be more productive and collaborative. It’s our
full-featured business phone system, combined with audio/video/content
sharing, conferencing, and file-sharing capabilities. You’ll have everything
you need in one easy-to-use and affordable platform.
Kyocera Elevate is a cloud-based unified
communications and collaboration platform.
Kyocera Elevate Benefits
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND COLLABORATION
Kyocera Elevate makes a more productive workforce
- Allows a user’s mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system
- Virtually anywhere, anytime, and on any device – creates a more flexible workforce
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management
- Integrated video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing and file backup extends reach and facilitates increased collaboration
SIMPLIFIED SCALING & MANAGEMENT
Scales according to the needs of any business
- Order service according to the number of users; no guessing number of lines needed
- Ordering additional service is easy and can be done online
- Manage service and features using user-friendly HostPilot® portal
No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Save up to 50% on monthly phone bill when compared to traditional phone service
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs with no additional hardware to buy
- Consolidate voice and data onto one network
- Flat, per-user rates with no annual contracts or hidden fees
Ensure you never never miss an important phone call
- Kyocera Elevate automatically rings all your end points (desk phone, mobile, etc.) with every call and in the event that you don’t answer, it routes the call to any number you choose (branch office, automated attendant, mobile number, etc.).
DESKTOP PHONES THAT:
- Come with an easy-to-use interface.
- Provide rich audio quality.
- Work seamlessly with other features.
- Offer plug-and-play capabilities so you can use them anywhere you have an internet connection.
A Desktop Application that acts as a remote control for your desk phones, empowering your employees to manage calls easily. It:
- Allows you to place, park, and transfer calls with just a click or two.
- Seamlessly hand off calls from the active desk phone to your mobile device.
- Provides detailed information you need with an On-Screen Indicator that lets you know if your contact’s phone is busy even before you call.
- Retains your Call History for the last 90 days, including contact names, dates, and the time calls were made.
Mobile Application so you and your staff can make and receive calls through your corporate phone system. You can use enterprise-level calling features, no matter where you are. You can:
- Have all the most important features of your desk phone, right on your mobile device.
- Send calls directly to your desk phone without frustrating disconnections.
- Ring your desk and mobile phone simultaneously so you’ll never miss a call.
- Benefit from voicemail transcription, as well as on-screen voicemail management.
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing that’s seamless. One Source Imaging Solutions’ Elevate Unified Communications include Online Meeting capabilities and an easy-to-use video collaboration tool.
- HD video conferencing eliminates the need for unnecessary travel.
- Your teams can make and receive calls remotely and be more productive.
- Screen sharing lets you collaborate with team members in real-time to make decision-making fast and easy.
- It includes a conference dial-in number and custom URLs for all of your video conferences.
File Sharing & Security provides backups for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- You can access the most current version of files from any device.
- Share files easily and securely.
- Integrate everything with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365.
- And, you’ll have complete control over files, user communications, devices, and sharing activities.
Your monthly rate will always be the same regardless of how many calls you and your employees make, even when making international calls. And there are no upfront costs because you don’t have to pay for the telephone equipment. You pay per user – that’s it.
Kyocera Elevate Business Phones Provide Value
Now you can get the most from your business phones. You’ll save money on long-distance calls. From their desktop, laptop, or smartphone you can make and receive calls, and retrieve voicemail from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
You’ll Stay Connected No Matter What
You depend on your business phones, and you need for them to be there for you 24/7. When your telephone service fails, your business shuts down. Now your employees will always stay connected, even when phone lines go down. This is because our Business Phones use a high-speed internet connection. The entire system will work just like it always does.
You’ll Benefit From Scalability & Flexibility
You can easily request additional service as your business grows and you hire new employees. And it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Remember, you aren’t paying for the equipment, you’re paying a fee for each user. If you decide to scale down your operations, your monthly fee will be adjusted down.
And There Are No Worries About Set Up
It’s all done for you.
So if you’re still wondering what business phone system is best for your company, check out Kyocera Elevate Unified Communication. We’ll come to your workplace and provide a free network evaluation and more information on how our business phones can work for you. To learn more and to schedule a free VOIP analysis, please contact us at (800) 875-8843.