Today’s fast-moving and growing companies depend heavily on technology. With One Source’s Cloud Servers and Microsoft Azure, you can obtain scalable, enterprise-class resources specifically designed for your organization.
The Benefits of Cloud Computing
Adopting new technology, or upgrading existing technology, is always a challenge—It requires significant investments in computer hardware and software, the time and expense to implement them, plus the effort of training your employees to use them. Leveraging a cloud-based or hybrid cloud-based solution lessens these challenges, and offers the following benefits:
- Predictable Costs
- Operational Expenses versus the typical Capital Expense
- Faster Deployment and Better Scalability for your changing business
- Reliability and Redundancy
- Mobility and Secure Remote Access
- Fixed Maintenance Costs
One Source’s Cloud Servers
By partnering with and leveraging the power of Microsoft with their network redundancy across the US, our data centers are SSAE/SAS70 Type II Compliant. Servers are fully managed with system and file backup, remote monitoring, security, patch management, and technical support. These “virtual” servers are dedicated solely to your organization.
Our hybrid-cloud capabilities include:
- Microsoft Office 365 with hosted email, applications, and Skype for Business.
- Business Continuity with localized backup servers that can be virtualized quickly, ensuring fast recovery and uptime while also providing virtualized backup in the cloud to keep your business running when emergencies occur.
- A Windows Server with a dedicated server environment solely for your business to host files and applications in a secure, climate-controlled environment that’s replicated across multiple data centers throughout the United States.
The One Source Service Team
As part of your move to the cloud, our skilled engineers will assess your current network and provide a technology roadmap, architecting a phased approach to the cloud that’s customized for your business. Our years of experience in cloud deployment and server virtualization will benefit you and your business.
For more information about One Source Cloud Servers contact One Source Imaging Solutions at (800) 875- or 8843ITsolutions@osisit.com. Or visit us on the Web at: www.osisinc.com