Your unique business requires a technology plan that’s aligned with your business – not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach.
We put our proven process in place to determine the right technologies to drive your business forward. We work with your in-house IT Manager to fill in the blanks during our proprietary onboarding and business process review:
- Ongoing Best Practices Benchmarking: Scoring your Business IT against industry standards;
- Identification of Technology Risks and defining business impact;
- Focus on sequencing high priorities that solve business risks;
- Prioritization of IT initiatives that support your business initiatives.
We then use what we’ve learned from the complete picture that has emerged and consult our clients on our findings and recommendations. Then and only then, we will build the plan, roadmap and budget from our in-depth onboarding and business process review taking into consideration recommended business intelligence solutions, application selection and integration, cloud strategy and advisement, security and industry compliance, cybersecurity action and remediation plan and disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
With One Source’s Co-Managed IT program, we augment your internal IT department. Our Co-Managed IT services model overlays our proven process onto your current IT structure. We work at your side to support your important IT and business initiatives. With our technology expertise, we will work with your technology team to build a technology plan that’s aligned with your business as well as help manage your day-to-day IT operations, where you can maximize your investment.
Our One Source Co-managed IT Program includes:
- Dedicated Network Administration & Continual Standards Alignment
- Technology Strategy Development
- Network, Server, and Application Monitoring & Management
- Preventative Maintenance for Network and End-point Environment
- Escalation Support for your Internal IT Team
- Managed End-point Security
Add-on services include:
- Back-up & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- IT & Data Security, SOC
For more information, contact the One Source Imaging Solutions experts at (800) 875-8843 or ITsolutions@osisIT.com.