Maintain the confidentiality of client data while helping you streamline operations for greater productivity.
Modern accounting firms heavily depend on information technology in an effort to better serve their clients, but it’s vital to make sure you’re leveraging the right systems while ensuring minimal downtime, in order to get the best possible value out of your investment. You need an IT provider that knows your industry – an IT provider with in-depth knowledge and expertise on helping accounting firms:
- Prevent unauthorized access to confidential records
- Enhance collaboration and mobility throughout the workforce
- Maintain productivity with well functioning software packages
- And much, much more
KYOCERA Intelligence is here to help you maintain the confidentiality of client data while helping you streamline operations for greater productivity. Our team is here to help you with:
- Comprehensive network and email security designed to safeguard confidential data while keeping you protected against any form of cybercrime.
- Strategic technology planning that ensures you’re staying within budget while meeting all of your firm’s goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Data backup and business continuity to keep all files and applications backed up onsite and to the cloud for quick recovery when disaster strikes.
- Cloud services that let you access information and applications from any device or location – giving you greater mobility to serve clients anytime, anywhere.
We also make sure you’re able to depend on well-functioning software packages as we configure and support all programs properly. Plus, our team speaks with your employees in terms they can understand, instead of confusing tech-talk that simply frustrates you.
Contact KYOCERA Intelligence at (800) 875- or email us at 8843ITsolutions@osisit.com to find out more about our IT services for accounting firms.