One Source Imaging Solutions, Inc., a division of Kyocera Document Solutions is focused on enabling the success of small businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is a US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees.
We Have An Immediate Need For A IT Desk Support Specialist In Baltimore, MD
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 2,500 clients in our document solutions division has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We understand that technology is not only essential to the operation of our clients’ business, it is key to its growth. As their IT partner, we’ll take a consultative approach to coincide with their business plan, stay within their technology budget and time line, while demonstrating integrity through a customer centric approach.
One Source Imaging Solutions, a direct operation of Kyocera Document Solutions, is focused on enabling the success of small businesses through the effective use and management of technology.
The objective of the Service Desk is to be the first point of contact for One Source’s customers. The team focuses on remotely addressing and resolving issues for the local client base. The Service Desk Representative is responsible for the creation, routing, scheduling and limited servicing of task/tickets initiated by customer requests.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
– Customer Satisfaction
– First Contact Resolution Rate
– Employee Satisfaction
– Average Speed of Answer
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including:
– Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the
– Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue.
– Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level.
– Resolving conflict.
- Create, distribute and schedule tasks based on priority, required skills and time constraints.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service delivery quality.
- Answer inbound calls/requests in a timely fashion.
- Excel in the areas of:
– Remote support skills.
– Client service skills.
– Professionalism and punctuality.
– Technical competencies.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School/GED diploma and Information Technology secondary education and/or relevant experience.
- 1-year of helpdesk/service desk, call center or network operations center experience or similar experience working in the outsourced IT industry.
- Within 6 months of being hired, earn an industry recognized certification in relevant desktop operating system(s).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
One Source offers:
- Competitive compensation program.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.