KYOCERA Intelligence, Inc., a division of Kyocera Document Solutions, is focused on enabling the success of small businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is a U.S. industry leader in the provision of IT services for companies with 10 to 100 employees.
We continue to grow and offer an opportunity for career growth and a robust compensation program for the person who is the best fit for our culture.
Our culture revolves around that we are constantly evolving and improving by challenging the status quo in the managed IT services industry. The way we challenge the status quo is delivering amazing client experiences, empowering our employees to make decisions that benefit our clients and improve our company, and to provide small business a competitive advantage by being their IT partner and focusing on developing IT strategy for them.
The primary focus of the IT Sales Consultant position is to grow KYOCERA Intelligence IT sales through presenting and closing:
- Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions.
- Strategic and consultative IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of KYOCERA Intelligence services, programs and sales processes to address managed service, project and procurement opportunities.
- Work with local engineering and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with local copier, document management and print management teams to cross-sell IT services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how KYOCERA Intelligence services create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
- Quarterly meetings with your clients to consult with them about their business growth plans and goals.
- Ability to travel to any of our clients in our Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Southern Maryland territories.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings at our Baltimore, Maryland headquarters.
- 2‒5 years’ experience in the IT services industry.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of business acumen; the ability to have a “business conversation” with businesspeople.
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services and needs from a prospect, client or KYOCERA Intelligence prospective.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel (Connectwise CRM a plus)
The majority of work will be performed at client locations, which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances and printers. Consecutive hours spent sitting in front of a computer monitor and using a keyboard and mouse.
KYOCERA Intelligence Offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental and life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting-edge technology and workflow solutions.