One Source Imaging Solutions, Inc., a division of Kyocera Document Solutions, is focused on enabling the success of small businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is a U.S. industry leader in the provision of IT services for companies with 10 to 100 employees.
Our comprehensive services include network, server and desktop support, based on broad-based knowledge and a vendor-neutral approach. Our success with more than 2,500 clients in our document solutions division has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a team of professionals who always strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We understand that technology is not only essential to the operations of our clients’ businesses, but it is also key to their growth. As their IT partner, we take a consultative approach to coincide with their business plan, stay within their technology budget and timeline, while demonstrating integrity through a customer-centric approach.
The primary focus of the IT Sales Consultant position is to grow One Source IT sales through presenting and closing:
- Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions.
- Strategic and consultative IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of One Source services, programs and sales processes to address managed service, project and procurement opportunities.
- Work with local engineering and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with local copier, document management and print management teams to cross-sell IT services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how One Source services create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
- Quarterly meetings with your clients to consult with them about their business growth plans and goals.
- Ability to travel to any of our clients in our Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Southern Maryland territories.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings at our Baltimore, Maryland headquarters.
- 2‒5 years’ experience in the IT services industry.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of business acumen; the ability to have a “business conversation” with businesspeople.
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services and needs from a prospect, client or One Source prospective.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel (Connectwise CRM a plus)
The majority of work will be performed at client locations, which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances and printers. Consecutive hours spent sitting in front of a computer monitor and using a keyboard and mouse.
One Source Imaging Solutions Offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental and life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting-edge technology and workflow solutions.